top of page

Grupo Primer Encuentro Literario y Visual

Público·67 miembros

(((LIVE HD=))) Radomlje - Maribor live 11 December 2023


12 hours ago — Radomlje - Maribor prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. In PrvaLiga, NK Maribor has better performance than ...


Football, Slovenia: Radomlje live scores, results, fixtures NK Radomlje page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). 2. NK Radomlje scores 1. 62 goals when playing at home and NK Maribor scores 1. 63 goals when playing away (on average). NK Radomlje have a losing streak of 4 matches in PrvaLiga. NK Radomlje have played 5 home matches in a row without winning. NK Radomlje haven't scored in 4 of their 9 home matches in PrvaLiga this season. NK Radomlje wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, NK Maribor in 34% of their matches. NK Radomlje wins 24% of halftimes, NK Maribor wins 34%. When NK Radomlje is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches. Kalcer Radomlje vs NK Maribor v živo 11 december 2023 13 hours ago — Radomlje - Maribor match en direct Live du Lundi 11 Suivez le match Radomlje - Maribor en direct LIVE ! C'est NK Radomlje qui recoit NK ... Did you know that NK Radomlje scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? Did you know that NK Maribor scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? NK Radomlje have played 4 home matches in a row without winning. NK Radomlje haven't scored in 3 of their 8 home matches in PrvaLiga this season. NK Maribor haven't scored in 3 of their 8 away matches in PrvaLiga this season. NK Radomlje's home record this season: 1-2-5. NK Radomlje wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, NK Maribor in 34% of their matches. NK Radomlje wins 25% of halftimes, NK Maribor wins 34%. Maribor - Radomlje Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in ... ▶️ NK Radomlje vs NK Maribor Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HDuring the last 9 meetings with NK Radomlje playing at home, NK Radomlje have won 0 times, there have been 2 draws while NK Maribor have won 7 times. The goal difference is 26-5 in favour of NK Maribor. During the last 22 meetings, NK Radomlje have won 1 times, there have been 4 draws while NK Maribor have won 17 times. The goal difference is 63-13 in favour of NK Maribor. NK Radomlje have a losing streak of 3 matches in PrvaLiga. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 16% chance of a home win, and a 62% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%. Previous results The head-to-head record for NK Radomlje vs NK Maribor is worth a look. NK Radomlje have won 0 meetings with NK Maribor, while NK Maribor have won 4. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for NK Radomlje vs NK Maribor from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between NK Radomlje and NK Maribor? At the moment there are 36 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing NK Radomlje, 34 tips backing NK Maribor and 1 tips favouring the draw. NK Radomlje vs NK Maribor Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-11Match Details Who: NK Radomlje vs NK Maribor Competition: PrvaLiga When: 2023-12-11, 18:30 Venue: Sportni Park Radomlje NK Radomlje will host NK Maribor at Sportni Park Radomlje on 2023-12-11 at 18:30 in an interesting encounter in PrvaLiga. NK Radomlje, currently sitting at 8 will be looking for important home win. NK Maribor, on the other hand, sits in 5 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Maribor vs NK Radomlje score today - 06.03.2024 Mar 6, 2024 — Live matches from all football leagues have fast and accurate updates for minutes, scores, halftime and full time soccer results, goal scorers ... Maribor vs Radomlje 28.09.2023 – Live Betting Odds Real-time betting odds for the football match between Maribor and Radomlje. Statistical analysis of bookie odds for the Radomlje – Maribor match on ... Radomlje vs Maribor Live Score, Result, Stats Follow match Radomlje - Maribor Live Score, H2H, TV Channel, How to watch, Stats Updates and Match Information at Športni Park Kopališka cesta 4 Domžale in ... NK Maribor have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against NK Radomlje (in all competitions). In the last 5 meetings NK Radomlje won 0, NK Maribor won 4, 1 draws. NK Maribor have lost just 0 of their last 5 PrvaLiga games against NK Radomlje. NK Radomlje have won just 0 of their last 5 PrvaLiga games against NK Maribor. NK Radomlje scores 0. 4 goals in a match against NK Maribor and NK Maribor scores 4 goals against NK Radomlje (on average). Average number of goals in meetings between NK Radomlje and NK Maribor is 4. 4. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between NK Radomlje and NK Maribor is 2. Right now, the odds for this match are 16% against the NK Radomlje finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 62% against NK Maribor winning. The draw is rated at 22%. The NK Radomlje vs NK Maribor match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. Get Livescore of NK Maribor vs NK Radomlje updated in Real NK Maribor vs NK Radomlje Live Score second to second updated in real-time. Get NK Maribor vs NK Radomlje match details, Goals, Stats, Fixtures, Lineups, ... Radomlje vs. Maribor live 11.12.2023 Watch Live 13 hours ago — Radomlje vs Maribor Live In-Play Match Statistics with team line-ups, results, shot on goals, corner kicks and goal kicks.


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page