top of page

Grupo Primer Encuentro Literario y Visual

Público·63 miembros

Konyaspor v Sivasspor live streaming 11.12.2023 Live Sport


Konyaspor vs Sivasspor live starts on 10/12/2023 at 18:00 UTC time in Super League. Currently, Konyaspor rank -, while Sivasspor hold - position. Looking to ...


Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Prediction, Lineups & Odds 2 days ago — All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in ... ▶️ Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Konyaspor vs Sivasspor live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Atiker Konyaspor 1922 vs Sivasspor Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-11Match Details Who: Atiker Konyaspor 1922 vs Sivasspor Competition: Super Lig When: 2023-12-11, 19:00 Venue: Konya Büyüksehir Belediyesi Stadium Atiker Konyaspor 1922 will host Sivasspor at Konya Büyüksehir Belediyesi Stadium on 2023-12-11 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Super Lig. Atiker Konyaspor 1922, currently sitting at 15 will be looking for important home win. Konyaspor vs Sivasspor prediction 11.12.2023 2 hours ago — Best ⭐️Konyaspor vs Sivasspor prediction 11.12.2023⭐️ Preview & analysis of this Super Lig match made by Experts. H2h stats and Betting Odds ... Sivasspor, on the other hand, sits in 13 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 46% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Atiker Konyaspor 1922 vs Sivasspor is worth a look. Atiker Konyaspor 1922 have won 1 meetings with Sivasspor, while Sivasspor have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Konyaspor v Sivasspor Tip and Analysis (Super Lig) - Monday, December 11th, 2023TIPSmall Wager onAway Win0-1KONYASPOR V SIVASSPOR ODDSRECENT LEAGUE FORMLAST 5FORMLEAGUE GAMES STATSPOSITIONPLAYEDWONSivasspor are 4 games since a winTIEDSivasspor have tied the most games in Super LigLOSTSCOREDKonyaspor have scored in their last 4 gamesCONCEDEDSivasspor have conceded in their last 7 gamesHOME FORMAWAY FORMPLAYEDWONTIEDSivasspor are 4 games since an away tieLOSTSCOREDKonyaspor have scored in their last 3 home gamesCONCEDEDSivasspor have conceded in all away games this seasonKEY STATSPLAYEDBTTSOVER 2. 5OVER 1. Torku Konyaspor vs Sivasspor » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must The betting tip for the winner in the game between Torku Konyaspor v Sivasspor is: ... Super Lig 2023/2024 Statistical Preview - Sivasspor 2 hours ago — Preview · Head to Head · Betting · Match Centre · Match Report · Live Stream ... Konyaspor vs Sivasspor: live 11 december 2023. Team Konyaspor - Sivasspor. Süper Lig, 11.12.2023 11:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Betting tips for Atiker Konyaspor 1922 vs Sivasspor from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Atiker Konyaspor 1922 and Sivasspor? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Atiker Konyaspor 1922, 0 tips backing Sivasspor and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 46% against the Atiker Konyaspor 1922 finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 27% against Sivasspor winning. The draw is rated at 27%. How to Watch Konyaspor vs. Sivasspor: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start TimeMonday’s Super Lig schedule will see Konyaspor host Sivasspor at 12:00 PM ET. Konyaspor played Alanyaspor away from home in its last game and the teams drew, 2-2. It was outshot by six in the match, 17 to 11. Sivasspor lost to Fenerbahce Istanbul 4-1 on the road in its most recent game on December 4, even though it outshot Fenerbahce Istanbul 10 to nine. Konyaspor vs Sivasspor Live Score & Stream Free, H2H and Jan 4, 2023 — Check Konyaspor vs Sivasspor livescore, free live stream, h2h stats and prediction on Bola Livescore.


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • 997 997
    997 997
  • T D
    tramanh3004123 DDD
  • T K
    TRAN KHOA
bottom of page