top of page

Grupo Primer Encuentro Literario y Visual

Público·67 miembros

Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi live match 11/12/2023

Flashscore.com offers Sreenidi Deccan livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides ...

Delhi FC Naveen Kumar, Munmun Lugun, Gurtej Singh, Bali Gagandeep, Bhupinder Singh, Gaurav Rawat, Pape Gassama, Balwant Singh, Joseba Beitia, Sergio Barboza and Aroldo da Silva Arruda. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC Prediction Sreenidi Deccan are a genuine title contender this season despite dropping points in the last two games. They will be playing in front of their home crowd and will be motivated enough to secure the full three points. At the same time, Delhi FC have impressed in their first-ever appearance in the I-League. However, they still lack consistency in their game and it could haunt them against the big teams. Prediction: Sreenidi Deccan are expected to win this game. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC predictions and stats 1 day ago — Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC football predictions and statistics for this match of India I-League on 11/12/2023. Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Sudeva Delhi FC [LIVE] Score - Hero I League (football)Live Sreenidi Deccan FC Sudeva Delhi FC 19 February 2023 - 09:30 - Day 18 India - Hero I League Sreenidi Deccan FC Sudeva Delhi FC New customers only | Commercial content | 18+ age limit | T&Cs apply Game Statistics Form Table Teams Pts P W D L GD 2 42 22 13 3 6 15 12 4 -29 Last matches Average stats (Last 6 matchs) 12 Feb 2023 - Hero I League 2: 0 Rajasthan United 7 Feb 2023 Trau FC 1: 4 Feb 2023 3: Churchill Brothers SC 29 Jan 2023 Neroca FC 23 Jan 2023 Kenkre FC 1 17 Jan 2023 4: Minerva FC 13 Feb 2023 8 Feb 2023 Real Kashmir 5 Feb 2023 2 Feb 2023 30 Jan 2023 16 Jan 2023 Aizawl FC Head to head 14 Dec 2022 0: Improve your sports betting with our football team comparison tool (100+ statistics) Score and result Sreenidi Deccan FC - Sudeva Delhi FCThe Sreenidi Deccan FC - Sudeva Delhi FC (Football - Hero I League) match in 2/19/23 09:30 is now complete. There is no head-to-head record available. Matches Played: 0 Sreenidi Deccan Win: 0 Delhi FC Win: 0 Draw: 0 Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC Probable XI Sreenidi Deccan Albino Gomes, Gurmukh Singh, Jagdeep Singh, Abhishek Ambekar, Eli Sabia, Rilwan Olanrewaju Hassan, R Lalbiakliana, Mayakkannan, Lalnuntluanga Bawitlung, Ibrahim Sissoko and William. Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Sudeva Delhi FC [LIVE] Score [LIVE] Follow the Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Sudeva Delhi FC Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Hero I League Match played on 19 February ... Sreenidi Deccan vs. Delhi FC (Dec 11, 2023) Live Score - ESPNGame InformationDeccan Arena8:30 AM, December 11, 2023Hyderabad, India Top ScorersSreenidi Deccan11J CastañedaForward Matches: 9 Goals: 433J SinghDefender Goals: 321LalromawiaMidfielder Matches: 8 Goals: 2Delhi FC10Sérgio BarbozaForward Goals: 413AroldinhoForward Matches: 7 Goals: 426G RawatMidfielder Goals: 3Most AssistsSreenidi Deccan11J CastañedaForward Assists: 217R GabrielMidfielder Assists: 210F ShayestehMidfielder Assists: 2Delhi FC13AroldinhoForward Assists: 333M LugunDefender Matches: 6 Assists: 215B SinghForward Assists: 2Indian I-League NewsWho's on course and who's in trouble at halfway mark of the AFC Champions League group stage? With the 2023-24 AFC Champions League group stage at its halfway mark, who's on course for the last 16? And who's in danger of missing out? Gokulam Kerala to play AFC Women's Club Championship 2023Last season, Gokulam Kerala had been refused participation in the tournament due to FIFA's ban on the AIFF. Sreenidi Deccan live scores, results, fixtures, Sreenidi Deccan v Delhi FC live | Football, IndiaHELP: You are on Sreenidi Deccan live scores page in Football/India section. Flashscore. com offers Sreenidi Deccan livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Sreenidi Deccan scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Live Scores, Predictions and Tips of Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC on 2023/12/11 - ScoreBingThe match of Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC in India I-League is started at 2023-12-11 21:30. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Sreenidi Deccan-1. 0; The initial Goals Odds is 3. 0. For the last 15 matches, Sreenidi Deccan got 7 win, 4 lost and 4 draw with 31 Goals For and 16 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 2. 1 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1. 1 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 93%; The rate of Handicap Win is 40%; The rate of win is 47%; The average of corners is 5. 3 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 42%. For the last 15 matches, Delhi FC got 5 win, 6 lost and 4 draw with 30 Goals For and 25 Goals Against. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC Your live football score for Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC in the I-League from LiveScore.mobi, covering soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey mobile ... Sreenidi Deccan will look to secure the full three points in their home game to stay in the title race. On the other hand, Delhi FC have blown hot and cold in the competition. They have notched up four victories, three losses, and one draw in eight matches. The Delhi-based club have won both their last two matches, including a 2-1 win over Namdhari FC in their previous game. Delhi FC will be eyeing a hattrick of wins by toppling the home side in this contest. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC Match Details Match Details: Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC Date & Time: December 11, 7:00 pm IST Venue: Deccan Arena Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC Head-to-Head The two sides will be meeting for the first time. Sreenidi Deccan vs Sudeva Delhi H2H - Livescore Sreenidi Deccan vs Sudeva Delhi H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Last match. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC preview, head-to-head, prediction, telecast details, and more ahead of the I-League 2023-24 clashSreenidi Deccan will welcome Delhi FC to Deccan Arena in their next I-League 2023-24 fixture on Monday (December 11). Sreenidi Deccan have had a decent run in the league so far, registering five wins, two draws, and two losses in nine matches. However, they dropped two points in their last fixture after playing out a goalless draw against Real Kashmir. Sreenidi Deccan vs Delhi FC Live Odds 17 hours ago — The total goals or goal-line is the number of goals that we think will be scored in total in a particular match in normal time 90 minutes, ...

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page